Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend recap :)



Hello all :)

This weekend was a fab time as always, spent all of my time in the DC/Arlington area...

After work on Friday I was definitely down for an evening out with the best girlfriends ever. I will have to say that this took some convincing on Kait's part, I was not sold on the idea earlier in the day. So after dinner and getting ready Kait and I headed to Christine and Whitney's and then Union Jacks for a ladies night. Mindy joined us later in the night and we enjoyed drinks and some dancing...

Saturday my parents left to go visit my little brother at Guilford College, he plays lacrosse there, and his team lost 18-4, maybe I'll give him better luck when I go watch him play this weekend :) So Saturday was mostly lazy day and then I headed to Christine's early with Tucker to go shopping at Tysons. Nothing really good, I've been disappointed lately by my recent mall trips. Saturday night was a lot of fun, Me, Christine, Whitney, Julie and Katy headed to Midtown for Bryce's bday. Never been, but tons of fun and definitely a good place to go if you're in the mood to dance and want more of a club scene instead of the bar scene...

Sunday I was totally tired and definitely hungover :) so just layed around and watched the Oscars and of course I had to include my fav outfit from last night, loved Anne Hathaway's Armani dress ...well thats all for now, I'll let you know how the rest of this week goes...



3 comments:

Mike Hamilton said...

sounds like a solid weekend!

Jebus said...

I was wondering what you did last weekend...

L8on said...

mind if i'm putting you up in my blog list?